Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It's all downhill from here

I find thrift & vintage shopping to be an immensely thrilling and thereputic activity, largely because I know that every so often I will inevitably discover something marvelous and scoop it up for a fraction of it's actual value. Such an event occurred a couple weeks ago when I discovered this necklace/belt hybrid thingie at a little jewelry shop in Carroll Gardens. It is by far the best piece of jewelry that I have ever purchased and part of me is a little sad because I doubt that I will ever find anything this cool ever again. But it's fine because now that I have this weird lion head thing getting dressed is a hell of a lot easier. It creates the illusion that I put effort into making an outfit, when in actuality all I did was throw on a pair of trousers and my beloved tri-blend sweatshirt.


No comments:

Post a Comment