Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I Want You!

After a long hiatus I have finally started working on the second issue of my magazine Chelsea. If you missed my post about the first issue it can be accessed here. If you want to buy a copy of the first issue send $10 (USA) or $13 (outside USA) in paypal to chelsea@chelseamagazine.org. Anyway, I am looking for contributors for the next issue and who better to ask then the fabulous people who read this blog? If you are a writer, photographer, illustrator, hair or makeup artist, fashion designer, web designer, or a phenomenally talented individual whose occupation has been omitted from this list, please contact me at chelsea@chelseamagazine.org. I am a bit picky (I think it's inherent to the job) but every submission will be greatly appreciated. Thank you all so much and I hope to hear from you soon!


Photo by Sarah Wilmer from Chelsea #1

No comments:

Post a Comment