Friday, April 3, 2009

Project Runway is Not Dead

Looks like that messy Project Runway lawsuit has finally been settled. The show is set to air on Lifetime, the channel that brought us cinematic greats such as Fifteen and Pregnant. I know a lot of Project Runway fans are really miffed about the change but I think the last few seasons have been a little lackluster - though I'm still thrilled that Leanne Marshall was able to show the world that Portland has more to offer than polar fleece! I'm not too worried about the switch to Lifetime, reality television is reality television after all. Anyways, did any of you watch Blush: The Search For The Next Great Makeup Artist on Lifetime? I thought it was pretty well done and surprisingly not too cheesy...if you missed it you can watch the whole season here.

On a related note, I'm sure most of you heard the Season 5 contestant Kenley Collins was arrested in March after throwing random objects at her ex-fiance, including a cat. Of course she denies the severity of the claims but we all know she be crazy. Here's what Tim Gunn had to say about her demeanor:

No comments:

Post a Comment