Thursday, April 30, 2009

tomorrow being the first of may.








images:the fashion spot
the images above are sacai s/s 09,i love this collection sooo much.i want the skirt from the third image very very badly.i love the wide variety of colours used.


being the first of may tomorrow,like i said,i'm having a fresh start.april has been a very stressful month X10.exams,romance and friendships were all hard.i did not really go out that much because of it either,i just lay around in my american apparel skirts and comfy pyjama tops.everything seems to be going ok at the moment which is good,i've finished all my mock gcse exams and my french speaking went well.i am going to start blogging properly now,now that all of my exams are done.
i will post an introduction post soon,of like who i am.today,i am going to pizza express and to the cinema to see 'the boat that rocked' for my friends birthday,so that should be a good laugh,haha.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment