Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Season of the Witch

I've been on a bit of a Stevie Nicks bender lately. I saw Fleetwood Mac at Madison Square garden, went to her record signing at Barnes & Noble (OMG I touched her hand!) and on friday I plan attend the legendary Night of 1,000 Stevies for the first time. Oh, and my ringtone is "Gypsy". So it's about time that my Stevie Nicks obsession infiltrated Cat Party. Below I have posted a delightful assortment of links and photos of my favorite Stevie fashion moments. Girlfriend really knows how to work a top hat.

-Blonde on Blonde
Courtney Love's epic interview with Stevie from a '97 issue of Spin. MUST READ!
-Still Dressing for Stevie
A recent New York Times article about Stevie's fashion sense
-Johanna's Art inspired by Stevie Nicks
Amazing fan art from Johanna Pieterman. For $210 she will paint a portrait of you and Stevie on a tambourine. Sadly, she is not taking any new orders at the moment
-Enchanted Mirror
Your one stop source for crystal balls, platform boots, and ruched velvet legwarmers.
-Nick of Time
A juicy, recent Q&A with Stevie from WWD.
-Stevie Nicks Style Sweeps the Streets
Refinery 29's take on Stevie style.












There isn't a ton of Fleetwood Mac stuff on youtube anymore which sucks but I did find this amazing clip of Stevie recording "Angel" during the Tusk sessions. Her ballet dancing at the end is super cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment