Saturday, June 13, 2009

long brown hair and foolish eyes.

he is yummy scrummy
i just love this photograph


love this campaign

haha,i got bored,inspired by e.sedgwick.


me at a local gig

floppy hats,i love them so much.



i do quite like peaches these days


love cory
entrepenerual ideas for my GCSE speaking and listening,put this up to remind myself that i need to work on that. bscly,if your wondering,i have to work with 3 friends and talk in front of the class,its awful,we have to create a business,we are doing henry holland t-shirts,personalized for you.henry holland is totally backing the campaign, ;) so yes thanks hezza.
would like to look like one of those please,taa bbz. ^^
ok,so i am really sorry i haven't blogged in like agesss,i have had many exams and i still have one maths exam to go,a real gcse one,its worth 20% of my final mark so this weekend and next i have to do a lot of revising.today i am going to the local carnival,i am not sure what i am going to wear,but me and my 13 friends are going to go buy water guns and wet my friend jasmine who is on a float,shes dressing up as a 'greb' from st.trinians,i love that film so much.
i shall post what i wear to you lovelies that read my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment