Monday, July 12, 2010

></a></p><p style=></a></p><p style=
TOPSHOP A/W 2010, some of the clothes and the campaign.I love the campaign so so much! I think it's such a perfect balance,the colour palette is so alluring.I cannot wait for Autumn, I want a shearling lined jacket most and then I would love a camel coat,oh and leather shorts! However, I am going to try and save money this Autumn, so I shall be searching ebay for some of these items. I saw some suede shorts in Topshop for £65 which isn't too bad,however at the moment I am really saving for shoes and a shearling lined jacket!
Job hunting is not going too well, I'm selling things on ebay at the moment, however the money isn't what a job could give me!
I really love the balance Topshop have struck this year, a job well done I would say.
What do you think of the Topshop A/W collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment